Re: scp maxing the CPU

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:29:10 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Gisle Vanem wrote:

> I guess I should CC the libssh2 folks, but from what I hear they aren't
> listening (?)

The libssh2 development is getting up to speed again it seems, much of it done
by a certain James Housley! ;-)

I've also been poking around in libssh2 lately, and I'm feeding the libssh2
list with patches and have more work in that area pending... So if you are
interested in working to get the SCP and SFTP (support in libcurl) perfected,
consider joining the libssh2 project as well and work out the quirks in there
too!