Re: yangtse: curl/tests runtests.pl,1.214,1.215

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:18:29 +0100

Daniel !

You were right !!

The changes I've introduced are not taking in account child reaping
and all those niceties and that is the real problem :-( And as a
matter of fact the very last change (waiting for slaves to die before
killing servers) makes the problem with test 190 even worse :-((

So the question is. While I get time for a better solution in a couple
of days. Do I leave it as it is right now, revert it to the point were
test 190 wastes 60 seconds or back out all changes ?

-=[Yang]=-