is there a way to limit the count of concurrent DNS query(multi, c-ares)?

From: Sun Yi-Ming <dolmens_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:56:10 +0800

Hi guys, I have 2 questions:
1. Is there a way to limit the count of concurrent DNS query? using
multi interface, with c-ares enabled. Too many concurrent DNS query
always cause to resolv fail in my test env. And if I use multi-thread
model, how can I resolv this problem?

2. Is it decent to add easy_setopt options to set the addr_info after
set url, so the easy handle can use that addr directly without
bothering the DNS cache or services? dosn't matter this easy handle is
in multi pool or not?

Basically, I now try to write a spider, but I think too many
concurrent DNS query is a big bottleneck and always cause to fail
download.

Thanks a lot.