Re: [ curl-Bugs-1600447 ] Active FTP upload/downloadwithmultiinterface.

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 22:16:31 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006, Alexey Simak wrote:

> No, this patch does not resolve the issue( I tried it ). The problem is that
> the AllowServerConnect() is called AFTER(!!!) RETR, LIST or STOR command is
> sent, but the programm hangs BEFORE(!!!) one of these commands is sent.

Then how come your suggested patch solved the problem? It did not change that
order in any way either. (And my version was just my take at improving that
patch.)

Also, what still hasn't been answered: why is this a problem only for the
multi interface? The same order of procedures are used with the easy interface
as well, and with your initial test server (from the bug report) I can use
curl and active FTP just fine!