Vista compatibility? libcurl hangs in certain website

From: Young Joon Chun <yjchun_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:22:49 +0900

Hello.

Anyone has ever experienced problem using libcurl in Windows Vista?

I'm using windows Vista beta2 and when i try to connect to a certain
website, which is working fine,
libcurl just hangs in curl_easy_perform().
Just right after * Connected to... debug message, Header is sent and
no more progress at all. just stops there.
but still progress callback function is called with size=0
No single header is received.

I also tested with curl.exe and same result.

Try to connect to http://www.furisode.ne.jp/

I tested this with 7.16.0, 7.15.5 and current cvs version all same
result.
It works fine in windows XP and linux.

Not easy to debug libcurl for now but if i happen to find the cause,
i'll let you know.

--
Y. J. Chun <yjchun_at_mac.com>