Known issues to grab and fix

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:36:05 +0100 (CET)

Hi friends,

As I've been very busy with paid work lately we've got issues piling up in the
TODO-RELEASE[*] file. They're now seven listed, but I intend to keep adding
those I find out and are crucial enough. Just continue to bring them to our
attention, and also feel free to repeat yourself if you've mentioned a problem
before that is not fixed yet and is not mentioned in that file.

Even better, if you're a programmer with some time on your hands, feel free to
grab one or more of the issues and help us get them sorted.

[*] = http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/TODO-RELEASE