Re: Problem with Location header redirect

From: Dobromir Velev <diadomraz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:29:10 +0200

Hi,
I applied the patch but it doesn't work in this case. cURL tries to send the
request to the URL in the Location header, but since there is still data to
read from this connection it will read the content from the first request,
and stops before reading the data from the second request. See the attached
trace file for details.

This is definetely a programming bug on the website, and will be fixed,
though it works fine in IE and Firefox. I know you're trying to keep cURL
RFC compilant and there is no need to deal with such buggy implementations.

Thanks for the help

Dobromir Velev

--
Dobromir Velev
"Never attribute to malice that which can be