Re[3]: socks5, problems with getting page

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 14:11:38 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006, Anton Nagorniy wrote:

> I am using curl 7.16.0 with ssl for winxp

[...]

> Is it normal behaviour of curl?

No, it isn't.

And since you decided to not answer to lots of my questions, I'll repeat them:

Did they all go wrong? Is there any pattern in the failures? Like do it always
get cut off at the same position and is it always happening on the same
request etc?

And here's some new ones:

Do you use a browser of the socks proxy like this and it works? Can you try
running this with a debugger or something to more closely figure out exactly
_why_ the connection breaks?