Re[4]: socks5, problems with getting page

From: Anton Nagorniy <anton20vlad_at_mail.ru>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 16:35:12 +0300

>And since you decided to not answer to lots of my questions, I'll repeat >them:

Daniel, I dont ignore you question, I try to answer them ), sorry if gave occasion to think so.

>Did they all go wrong? Is there any pattern in the failures? Like do it >always
>get cut off at the same position and is it always happening on the same
>request etc?

In the last message I showed the program code that I use. The first request is fine, but all other rquests go wrong.

>And here's some new ones:

>Do you use a browser of the socks proxy like this and it works? Can you >try
>running this with a debugger or something to more closely figure out >exactly
>_why_ the connection breaks?

Hm...I try to connect through socks proxy server. It works fine. I dont no what is "browser of socks proxy". Maybe I dont use it? )

It is runnung with a c++ debuger. Everything works fine, no errors.