Re: curl + OpenSSL + threads...

From: Bob Jones <bob_jones06810_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 05:48:03 -0800 (PST)

--- Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Dec 2006, Bob Jones wrote:
>
> And it doesn't crash if you do the same thing with a
> plain HTTP URL?

Nope, works fine.

> That's weird. I don't see how your multi-threaded
> use of openssl differs from
> the single-threaded use? I would suspect a problem
> in your program or possibly
> an OpenSSL bug. You could try a more recent OpenSSL
> version to rule out that
> option.

I'll mess around with that - have upgraded once so far
without success. I found someone else with the same
problem here, although they thought it was
PHP-related, which it is not:
http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=38393&edit=1

Noone figured it out back then. I'll continue to
research and attempt to isolate it to a sample program
if possible.