Problem with libcurl in multithreaded environnement and a slow connection˛

From: <satriani.joe_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 18:59:59 +0100

Hello everyones !!

I'm observing problems when using libcurl in a multithreaded program.
The big clue i've found is related to low band connection such as RNIS(<= 64
kbit/s). When i test my program with Ethernet 10/100 or wifi, no problem
happends, some problems occures with isdn (<= 128 or 256 kbit/s) and a lot
with RNIS.
libcurl writes "can't connect to host" in the error buffer on 2/3 of sent
messages. I think i've respected to load CURL_GLOBAL_INIT while not yet
multithreading and defined functions to lock openssl library defined on openssl
tutorial.
I send POST messages with differents threads and i use curl_easy_functions.
I use a curl handle by message sent.
my environnement is Linux Debian Stable (libcurl 7.13).

Do you see any mistake i've done ??