Re: POST call via proxy with authentication

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 12:45:53 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007, Matteo Rocco wrote:

> I have this result :-(

I'll ignore the 7.16.0 tests and the ones that work in CVS HEAD and skip
directly to the one that files with recent code:

> 3) ISA NTLM --> FAIL
>
> I have seen some change in transfer.c, is there a bug?

Not to my knowledge before your mail...

> 5) libcurl CVS HEAD - ISA NTLM
> - first call Curl_readwrite
> HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required ( The ISA Server requires
> authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy service is
> denied. )
> Via:1.1 ISANTLM
> Proxy-Authenticate: NTLM
> Proxy-Authenticate: Kerberos
> Proxy-Authenticate: Negotiate
> Pragma: no-cache
> Cache-Control: no-cache

> etc ...
>
> - second call Curl_readwrite
> enter in a loop of Curl_readwrite
>
> it doesn't enter if() block (expression below equals false)
> if((k->keepon & KEEP_READ) &&
> ((select_res & CSELECT_IN) || conn->bits.stream_was_rewound)) {
>
> variables have following values:
> k->keepon = 2

keepon == 2 means only KEEP_WRITE is set so it shouldn't go in there...

So what exactly does libcurl do here then? I mean, you say it fails but how
does it fail?