Re: POST call via proxy with authentication

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:28:03 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007, Matteo Rocco wrote:

> Unfortunally I must use 7.16.0 so I'm trying to understand and solve the
> problem.

If you *need* to use 7.16.0 then you can't solve the problem since 7.16.0
bugs (as you say).

If you want to solve the problem (and thus make a new version with modified
code), then why not base the solution on the best possible version around and
one that has only one remaining bug for your test cases - CVS HEAD?

Everything else is a wasted effort in my view and I don't do wasted efforts
without payment.