in preparation for release

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:06:18 +0100 (CET)

Hey

I want to put together a 7.16.1 release soonish, since there's a lot of nice
fixes and changes done.

However, there's also a list with currently outstanding issues/problems. I'm
quite sure I won't personally be able to fix all of them within soon, so
unless I get enough help I intend to ship 7.16.1 with some of them remaining.

Here's my current list of known remaining issues. Please speak up if you know
of other problems:

69 - Jeff Pohlmeyer's curl_multi_socket crashing case. Recipe and instructions
      here: http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2007-01/0022.html

77 - Dan Fandrich's HTTP proxy problem:
      http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2007-01/0120.html

78 - HTTP Pipelining, NULL content
      http://curl.haxx.se/bug/view.cgi?id=1631566

79 - Vlad's Connection resuability after CURLE_WRITE_ERROR
      http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2007-01/0122.html

80 - Steffen Rumler's Race Condition in Curl_proxyCONNECT:
      http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2007-01/0045.html

81 - Kumar Swamy Bhatt's problem in ftp/ssl "LIST" operation:
      http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2007-01/0103.html