Re: http_proxy not working quite right

From: Robert Foreman <robert.foreman_at_rd.bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:09:57 +0000

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
> On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Dan Fandrich wrote:
> > I've just noticed a problem with the http_proxy environment variable that
> > caused test case 63 to fail on one machine I tried it on.
>
> Whoa, that certainly looks like a total confusion. What's possibly even
> weirder is that I just can't repeat it

>> That's what I would expect to see. About to connect() equals the actual
>> connect. I wonder if this came about as part of the http_proxy fix that was
>> made a couple of weeks ago?

I'm afraid I haven't been able to look at the problem I was having with
http_proxy. I did have a go at building from CVS and updating
step-by-step until the problem occurred, but (strangely) I couldn't
reliably repeat it on my own machine. I might be able to spend some time
this week trying to find out what's going on.

Rob Foreman