Re: problem with libcurl gprs and ssl

From: Stanislav Tishkin <stishkin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 08:39:31 -0500

I am using ftp with ssl (not ftps)
so the port number is 21.
And I am using passive ftp, and all ports are open for data connection.

I did not write any code to make windows mobile port
I just compiled libcurl for wince and it worked on windows mobile 5.0
everything worked no problem.

ftp without ssl wireless, through a cradle, and through gprs works like a charm.
ftp with ssl wireless and through a cradle works perfect as well, but
I had some problems
with grps and ssl.

I will turn on the debug and verbose options and post all the logs as
soon as possible (my machine is acting up right now)

And if I would do a port of a libcurl to any platform I would give it
to curl community.
I have no reasons for keeping it to myself.