Autobuild for Windows XP x64

From: Robert (Bob) A. Monat <bob_at_jerand.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 14:27:20 -0500

If you do not have automatic daily libcurl builds for Windows XP x64 (64
bit) and Windows XP (32 bit) using the Windows Server 2003 SDK, I'd be
willing to set up a machine to do this. I would like some help in
setting up the job to run automatically.

Also, I am willing to contribute release packages, preferably hosted on
another machine. I have not seen instructions on how to do this.

Because I have gotten benefit from libcurl, it is time for me to
contribute. Thanks for a good piece of work!

Bob Monat