Re: Bypassing libcurl's handling of content-encoding and

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 21:52:01 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007, Shmulik Regev wrote:

> While debugging the patch I noticed that I don't get consistent results from
> your server. Below please find the output from 2 consecutive runs. One
> returned chunked encoding while the other returned plain textual body. Am I
> dreaming?

Your dumps certainly show it being so, but I can't explain it. My script is
simply doing this:

---- start ---
#!/usr/bin/perl

print "Content-Type: text/xml\n\n";

print `ls chunky`;

... and chunky is of course a directory with 5 files in it, named a to e. The
dir itself can be seen here: http://daniel.haxx.se/chunky/