AIX daily builds - Unknown server is running on port 8990

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 13:21:22 +0100

Tor

On the daily build log we can see that on 2-Feb there is a single AIX
log which has completed quite nicely, and no more AIX logs. But since
3-Feb _ALL_ AIX daily builds are failing due to an already in use 8990
port.

Are they failing due to the current test ?

Or, has it been just a quirk which might remain in libcurl's test
servers, and an old server happens to be running at that port ?

In other words... Old testsuite quirk, or new issue introduced mot
probably by me with some "compiler warning fix" ?

--
-=[Yang]=-