how to use libcurl in Windows Mobile

From: Jacopo canese <theanswer42_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:21:14 +0100

Hi,
 my name is Jacopo and this is the first time I write to that mailing list.
I'm trying to compile libcurl in a Windows Mobile 2003 SE project
(armv4 architecture), using VS2005, but I have some difficult; in
theory I've read in the curl mail archieves that should be possible
make the porting for the Windows CE platform, but I haven't understand
how to do that.
In particular I've seen that libcurl uses standard C libraries and
headers (such as process.h and errno.h) that don't exist for Win
Mobile. How can I solve that problems?

I really need help...
Jacopo