Problems with compiling libcurl on Visual C++

From: Borucik <borucik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:00:41 +0100

Hi,
I'm trying to compile libcurl on Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition (Windos XP
Pro SP2) and I am getting the following errors:

Linking...

Creating library .\Debug/libcurl.lib and object .\Debug/libcurl.exp

file.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _gmtime_r referenced in
function _Curl_file

ftp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gmtime_r

http.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gmtime_r

parsedate.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gmtime_r

Debug/libcurl.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

I started the compilation process by downloading curl-7.16.1.zip and
executing the file curllib.dsw. Visual Studio said that it needs to update
some project configuration files but it started without problems. It
compiled the files but linker was not able to do the job.

Any ideas on how to deal with this?

Thanks in advance