RE: Win32 Libcurl 7.16.0 - Concurrent Perform calls lock application

From: Manuel Reyes <Manuel.Reyes_at_e-mis.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:25:14 -0000

>Have you read the section on multi-threading issues in the
libcurl->tutorial?
>http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-tutorial.html

Interestingly I came across this after writing the original mailing list
post.

Unfortunately adding the setopt for CURLOPT_NOSIGNAL didn't seem to make
any difference at all.

However this may be because I am using pre-compiled versions of Libcurl
and dependent SSL libraries, therefore I haven't implemented the
suggestions on
http://www.openssl.org/docs/crypto/threads.html#DESCRIPTION. Before I
start doing this can anybody confirm that this is the correct solution?
Or am I simply barking up the wrong tree?