libcurl and Visual Studio 2005 - gmtime_r

From: sherman wilcox <wilcox.sherman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 12:09:55 -0600

The subject line sums it up. I'm using Visual Studio 2005 and I don't
see a gmtime_r. Config-win32.h has this comment:

/* MSVC 2003 has gmtime_r */

I'm unaware of any version of Visual Studio having a gmtime_r. I do
see a gmtime_s for Visual Studio 2005, but this isn't re-entrant. Is
this a case of me missing the gmtime_r in VS 2005 or should I be using
an alternative library that provides gmtime_r?

What's the proper work-around if someone wishes to use libcurl in a
multi-threaded environment?

Thanks