Site documentation comments

From: Matthew Veenstra <matts_lists_at_tribalmedia.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 22:47:18 -0800

        Hello,

There are 2 pieces of the libcurl site that I find super useful and
feel are a bit hidden.

The first is the search. Located at the bottom of this page.
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/list.cgi?list=curl-library

I think this should be a menu item on the left or linked in the body
of the main libcurl page here...
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/

This will help all those newbies search first before asking, and it
would benefit all of us to quickly see it and remind us! It is also
important to note that the search will search the email archives so
people understand this and will be more likely to use it.

Then the other page I think is the most helpful for all of libcurl is
the Tutorial page.
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-tutorial.html

I never think of a Tutorial page directly associated with the API.
Again I think this would be best placed on the main libcurl menu on
the left. Or possibly placed under using libcurl page.
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/using/

I fully understand these items are not a priority. But these are
minor changes that could have a nice impact without much work.

Thanks for listening,
Matt
tribalmedia