Re: libcurl crashing on Windows ( solved )

From: Jo Meder <jomeder_at_ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 22:28:44 +1300

Hi,

Thanks for your help, especially from Yang. I had suspected maybe
something was up with runtimes, due to the rather bizarre looking
crashes, but I'm pretty new to libcurl so thought I would ask anyway.
I went right through my project, which builds a couple of apps, a
bunch of DLLs and some static libs, and which uses a fair few third
part libraries and realised there was definitely some runtime mixing
going on ( it wasn't me ;-). I've changed the /NODEFAULTLIB linker
settings to make sure everything is only using the multithreaded DLL
runtimes and now libcurl seems to be working nicely in release
builds, so fingers crossed that's fixed it. Thanks again.

Regards,

Jo

--
Jo Meder