RE: PKCS11 patch

From: Denis GOUSSEAU <denis.gousseau_at_uni-medecine.fr>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 09:29:36 +0100

The --engine command line doesn't allow to add an engine as with this
openssl command :
engine -t dynamic -pre SO_PATH: engine_pkcs11.dll \
-pre ID:pkcs11 \
-pre LIST_ADD:1 \
-pre LOAD \
-pre MODULE_PATH: pkcs11_w32.dll ;

I would like to add an engine dynamicaly and use it for authentification
(cert is on a smart card)

Cordialement

Denis GOUSSEAU
Service technique