Re: yassl build breaks

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:11:58 -0700

The recent yassl build break seems to be due to curl pulling in the
real OpenSSL header files in /usr/include/openssl instead of the yassl ones
in /home/dast/src/yassl/include/openssl. This in turn is due to the
yassl header files being added to the include path with -isystem instead
of plain old -I. Does yassl supply a broken pkg-config file or something?
I don't see how the -isystem would get added otherwise.

>>> Dan