Re: Where is libcurl.framework.make? (Mac OS X Universal)

From: Matthew Veenstra <matts_lists_at_tribalmedia.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 23:14:58 -0700

        Jerry,

Glad it is working. I might have passed this along back a year ago
or so when I updated this. I don't have the latest curl on the
machine I sent these from and when I looked at the makefile on my
machine it was not universal just platform specific.

As for the size most likely your library linked statically with
OpenSSL which is about 1.2 mb. Or you have a debug version.

Good luck,
Matt