Re: server downtime

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:57:37 -0500

On 3/21/07, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Mar 2007, Yang Tse wrote:
> > Daily snapshot link http://cool.haxx.se/curl-daily/ same.
>
> They're now brought back. Let me know if there's still something not working
> right..

It looks like my auto-builds haven't been picked up since 3/10/07,
though that may be nothing to do with the server change. I've tried
it a couple of times today, and there are now three of these entries:

        --DS-Z-I-- sparc64-unknown-linux-gnu

which may be mine. As far as I can tell, the testcurl.pl script runs
fine. I'm downloading the file tagged "NEWEST tar.bz2", unpacking it,
then running

     $CURLDIR/tests/testcurl.pl $CURLDIR | tee daily-output | mail -s
autobuild curl-autocompile_at_haxx.se

$CURLDIR being the daily snapshot name. The daily-output file
produced by 'tee' looks as normal as I would expect it to be...

Ralph Mitchell