AIX autobuilds offline

From: Tor Arntsen <tor_at_spacetec.no>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:52:38 +0100

Unfortunately my AIX 5.1 autobuild machine has suffered a total system
disk failure and there may be no AIX 5.1 curl autobuilds for a while.

My AIX 4.3 build hardware has also been offline for quite some time,
and it may not be returning (really complicated hardware issues).
This one may never come back.

Depending on how long it takes to get the AIX 5.1 system up and running
again I might set up another system in the meantime, but that'll be
limited to gcc builds only (no IBM compiler).

-Tor