Re: AIX autobuilds offline

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:25:43 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007, Tor Arntsen wrote:

> Depending on how long it takes to get the AIX 5.1 system up and running
> again I might set up another system in the meantime, but that'll be limited
> to gcc builds only (no IBM compiler).

I do in fact have an offer (and access) to run tests on several AIX flavours
with the IBM compiler, but when I've done it in the past I've suffered from
the leftover servers the test suite at least used to leave behind. And since I
don't want my tests to be an annoyance on other people's servers, I've had to
shut them down.

Have you noticed if we've managed to do better lately or is this problem still
present?