curl_easy_init failed

From: Alex Yuan <njalex.cn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:22:52 +0800

Hi all,
    curl library has been used in our product to fetch some resource from
the network. It is used in an ISAPI dll which is hosted by an IIS server.

    This ISAPI dll works very well until recently it is installed on an IIS
on which a .net-based application has been deployed.
The symptom is curl_easy_init returns NULL. Before call to curl_easy_init, I
have made a call to curl_global_init and the result of this call is zero,
which means no error.

    Is there anyone can give me some clue to solve this tricky problem ?
Thanks in advance!

cURL lib 7.14.1, IIS version 6.0, OS version Win2003.