(no subject)

From: Rajesh Singh <rajesh.singh_at_hanusoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 12:23:38 +0530

hi every body,

i see different location field in IEhttpHeader(response) and in curl debug header(response.) for the same get request

> i m sending a get request for a page. using libCURLNET. well adding
> all cookies and other information.
>
> at the server end there comes case of moved resources. the new location reference : at my end (from libcurl debug function) is different.from what i see in the ielivehttpheaders

> will anyone tell me the reason behind.. or might explain the problem

     Rajesh Singh
      Software Engineer
      rajesh.singh_at_hanusoftware.com
         http://www.hanusoftware.com
      1-732-658-5205
      91-124 - 4102729, 4267614

Disclaimer: This email, together with any attachments, is intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain privileged and confidential information.If received in error, please inform the sender as quickly as possible and delete this email and any copies from your computer network.If not an intended recipient of this email, you must not copy, distribute or rely on it, and any form of disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this email is prohibited.Unless stated otherwise,Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent Hanu Software

logo.gif