Re: Need help with large files

From: Joe Nardone <jnardone_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 22:25:32 -0400

2) If I compile with either implicit or explicit large file support (
> http://people.redhat.com/berrange/notes/largefile.html), then I do *not*
> core dump when I hit 2 GB. The entire file transfers BUT: curl_easy_perform
> never finishes, and hangs/loops forever until I kill the program. The
> entire file is transferred, but it never detects that the transfer is
> complete.

My apologies to the list and the developer. This is my bug; the file
transfer DOES complete, there's a secondary task that was making it appear
the process was hung. (The above DOES complete successfully.)

This is great software and appreciate all the hard work.

joe