the location problem.

From: Rajesh Singh <rajesh.singh_at_hanusoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:08:31 +0530

hello everybody!

I am not getting to the problem. please suggest: -

I am posting request with multipart/formdata successfully. debug shows me that post was successfull, it get http 1.1 302 object moved information. curl follow the location disabling Post and with Get , but again, curl get http 1.1 302 object moved information with different Location set. and here i get different page.

I original posting through browser i find in ieHttpHeader that browser also get the http 1.1 302 object moved information at first, but as it follows the location it get http 1.1 200 ok message.. and response the right page.

where i may be faulty??

thanks & regards

     Rajesh Singh
      Software Engineer
      rajesh.singh_at_hanusoftware.com
         http://www.hanusoftware.com
      1-732-658-5205
      91-124 - 4102729, 4267614

Disclaimer: This email, together with any attachments, is intended for the named recipient(s) only and may contain privileged and confidential information.If received in error, please inform the sender as quickly as possible and delete this email and any copies from your computer network.If not an intended recipient of this email, you must not copy, distribute or rely on it, and any form of disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this email is prohibited.Unless stated otherwise,Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent Hanu Software

logo.gif