Re: patch for VMS build

From: Steve Little <steve.little_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:21:33 -0400

On 3/28/07, Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> 2007/3/28, Steve Little wrote:
>
> > I needed to make a minor patch to config-vms.h in order to get
> > v7.16.1 to compile. I've attached the diff.
>
> Thanks for the report. It was already fixed in CVS since Jan 31 2007.

Ah sorry, forgot to check CVS. I assumed not many others would have
noticed that the VMS build was broken :)

> Could you try current CVS version, or today's snapshot, to verify
> next release will build ok for you ?

Sorry for not getting back to you, CVS seems ok. I've got an
additional patch though, to enable us to compile in 64-bit mode.
(Attached.)

Can this be checked and applied? I'd like to avoid having to patch
each time we upgrade, so I'm happy to make any changes necessary to
get this applied...

Thanks,

Steve