Re: Mac OS X 10.4.9 x86 autobuild

From: Yang Tse <yangsita_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:34:05 +0200

2007/4/24, Daniel Johnson wrote:

> For a couple of days I had two openssl packages installed and libcurl
> was trying to link to both of them. :( It should be cleared up
> starting today. Sorry for the confusion.

No problem, of course!!

But now that you have that setting...

Why did libtool try to use both openssl packages ? Having more than a
single OpenSSL package is a very feasible scenario. As a matter of
fact the --with-ssl=/usr option was given to configure to specify
which OpenSSL package to be used. So why did it pick both crypto libs
be linked /sw/lib/system-openssl/lib and /sw/lib ?

--
-=[Yang]=-