Re: Send a message via POST in Java

From: Víctor Rodríguez <victor_at_httpcomunicacio.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 16:21:45 +0200
The problem is that I don't know how to impelement a linked list of post entries to the option CURL.OPT_HTTPPOST setted in the CurlGlue object. Or am I in a mistake using this option?

I will write a post if I get success with java binding.

thanks,

Víctor Rodríguez

httpcomunicació

Zaragoza, 50 - Barcelona 08006 - (Mapa)