Re: Re: Abort writing

From: Begun, Yana <YBegun_at_nds.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 11:55:43 +0300

Yes, sure, now I use return value 0 when I want to abort writing.

Just when I figured out that there is special value to abort reading, I
started to look after something similar for writing.

Sorry, if it was too blonde question.

Yana

Begun, Yana wrote:

> There is CURL_READFUNC_ABORT return value from the reading callback
used

> to stop reading. Is there something similar to abort writing?

Did you try looking it up?

http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTWRITEFUNCTION
<http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html>

>>> Dan

This email message and any attachments thereto are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named above, and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the postmaster_at_nds.com and destroy the original message.