Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 18:55:54 +0200
Im using the "_perform" interface right now and want to change to the new,
faster design, but i have some questions.
The loop is defined like this in the docs:
1. Create a multi handle
2. Set the socket callback with CURLMOPT_SOCKETFUNCTION
3. Add easy handles
4. Call curl_multi_socket_all() first once
5. Setup a "collection" of sockets to supervise when your socket callback is
6. Use curl_multi_timeout() to figure out how long to wait for action
7. Wait for action on any of libcurl's sockets
8, When action happens, call curl_multi_socket_action() for the socket(s) that
9. Go back to step 6.
I can add new easy_handles at between step 6 and 9? Is that right? If all
downloads were done, but later ill have todo some again, can i still stay in
the 6 to 9 loop or do i have to call curl_multi_socket_all() first, and go
then back in the loop?
There is no example with the curl_multi_socket_action() in the 7.16.2 release,
is there? I just found the examples ghiper.c and hiperpipe.c (filenames write
like they are on my mind..).
Received on 2007-05-16