Re: 30MB download limit

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:33:58 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 17 May 2007, John Taylor wrote:

> The script stops downloading at about the 30MB limit, leaving me with an
> incomplete db.sql. db.sql always terminates at the same point, regardless if
> I insert or delete a few db entries above it:

Using what libcurl version on what operating system?

> The sql file when downloaded manually via a browser continues:

So the "download limit" isn't really a limit?

How fast is the transfer? Aren't you just seeing the timeout triggered?

> the script:

This is clearly using the PHP/CURL binding. I would recommend the curl-and-php
list for questions about that, as the binding is not written by the curl
project and the nature of PHP impacts how it is used and what it does and on
this list we're not PHP experts.