RE: Memory leak with curl 7.15.3

From: Sudipto Podder \(GR/EIL\) <sudipto.podder_at_ericsson.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 15:15:32 +0530

Hi,
My application is such that it sets up one handle using the
curl_easy_init call and continues to post messages using that handle. I
have not yet used curl_easy_cleanup()(since my application requirement
is to have one session, which polls constantly) and neither have I used
the recent version of curl.

Regarding memory growth, the growth is continuous.

/Sudipto