Re: Nonblocking libssh2 change

From: Nick Zitzmann <nick_at_chronosnet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 15:20:33 -0600

On Jun 10, 2007, at 2:38 PM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I think we can make libcurl only support >= 0.15 even before
> libssh2 0.15 is released, yes, since I believe it'll be quite
> painful to support both the 0.14 interface as well as the new fancy
> non-blocking 0.15 without the libcurl code getting unreadable with
> #ifdefs.

And I'm kind of hoping this won't happen... I'd like to stay current
with new versions of CURL, but I also don't like the idea of shipping
software with libraries that are still in testing. We're still using
0.14 here and will continue to do so until 0.15 is released.

Nick Zitzmann
<http://www.chronosnet.com/>