Re: Nonblocking libssh2 change

From: James Housley <jim_at_thehousleys.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:58:58 -0400

On Jun 11, 2007, at 3:06 AM, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Jun 2007, James Housley wrote:
>
>>> I think we can make libcurl only support >= 0.15 even before
>>> libssh2 0.15 is released, yes, since I believe it'll be quite
>>> painful to support both
>>
>> I think a lot of those #ifdef's will become one big one in each
>> functions as the rest of the code is migrated out of each function
>> into the state machine.
>
> If you think it can be done without too much pain and effort, then
> sure let's keep the 0.14 support. Having the 0.14 support will be
> good to the release-addicts! ;-)

I think I fully understand how to do the state machine. I am
attaching a small zip file with the diff against the current CVS and
the three files I modified. I have only done the connect phase,
Curl_ssh_connect(). When some one has a chance let me know if I am
going in the right direction, before I finish.

Thanks,
Jim

--
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .