Re: strange curl error with ftp transfers /goin' crazy

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:34:14 +0200

Hi Daniel,
more strangeness:
I've just checked php_curl linked with libcurl 7.16.2, and with a standard sample from PHP docu - and hey(!) the error doesnt occure!!! I've checked curl_error($ch), curl_errno($ch) right after curl_exec($ch), but nothing set; and curl_getinfo($ch, CURLINFO_SIZE_DOWNLOAD) gives me the right size.....
now absolutely clueless! From that it seems that the issue is with curl commandline, and libcurl seems ok...!??

Guenter.