libcurl-7.16.2 - How to disable chunk?

From: Yori Sonoma <yorisonoma_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:18:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I recently switched to 7.16.2 to implement my HTTP client app. (I've been using 7.8.x before).
I immediately noticed that it's very _slow_ when doing an http POST.

I narrowed down that when libcurl uses "Transfer-Encoding: chunked" and "Expect: 100-continue", it's very slow (sorry, I didn't narrow it down in the code).

For now, I jsut would like to disable those fetures, but do I have to disable HTTP 1.1 features?
curl_easy_setopt(mCurlHandle, CURLOPT_HTTP_VERSION, CURL_HTTP_VERSION_1_0);

By specifying HTTP 1.0, the performance gets smoking fast, but I'm concerned using HTTP 1.0 all the time.
Please let me know if there is any quick way to disable only the chunk transfer & 100(continue).

Thanks in advance.
Yori

http://farechase.yahoo.com/