Issues Posting Data VPN

From: mini thomas <mini_mol_thomas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 03:16:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

  I have an application which posts data to a server in VPN(uses https). (I am using curl 7.16.2 libcurl.so.4) If the application posts a small data, the reply comes properly. But when it tries to send big Payloads ,it is getting time outs. I tried with an old curl version of curl (curl-7.10.4). Then I got all data (both big and small ) posted successfully.
  (But I can't use that version. I need th latest features.)

  Is there difference between connecting to a server in VPN and to a non VPN server (need I set any extra option in curl) ??
  Is there any non issue in latest curl lib related to https communication?

  Thanks
  mmt