Re: Issues Posting Data VPN

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:48:24 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007, mini thomas wrote:

> I have an application which posts data to a server in VPN(uses https). (I
> am using curl 7.16.2 libcurl.so.4) If the application posts a small data,
> the reply comes properly. But when it tries to send big Payloads ,it is
> getting time outs.

What is timing out?

> Is there difference between connecting to a server in VPN and to a non VPN
> server (need I set any extra option in curl) ??

No. There's nothing in libcurl that knows about any "VPN" concept, I in fact I
do neither (that would apply to how HTTPS works) ;-).

> Is there any non issue in latest curl lib related to https communication?

Perhaps, but I'm not aware of any. You can always try a recent daily snapshot
to see how the bleeding edge works (and what is about to be released any day
now).