Re: Reusing handle -> no headers (fwd)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 00:08:38 +0200 (CEST)

Forwarded with permission

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 14:25:07 -0400
From: Tro
Subject: Re: Reusing handle -> no headers
On Thursday 14 June 2007, you wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007, Tro wrote:
>> Why does this happen?
>
> I don't know. Can you provide us with the source code for a complete and
> working example that reproduces this problem?
Hi. Sorry to email you privately, but the mailing list does not seem to accept
my emails. At least I don't see my reply on the archives page:
http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2007-06/
This is what I sent a while ago:
I drafted a test case. The main.c file is here: http://urltea.com/ryo
This was made as a console app in VC++ 6.
The entire project is here: http://urltea.com/ryp if it helps.
The Content-Length header should be received twice: once for each time
file.zip's header is requested from the FTP server. It happens only once for
me. If the CURLOPT_FRESH_CONNECT line is uncommented, the header is received
twice.
Thanks.