Re: Leak when destination not reachable

From: vikram <vikram_at_kenati.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 15:22:31 +0530

Hello,

FYI,
I found a test program on forum, attached is copy of it.
I ran this program on different platforms having GlibC and uClibC with
an invalid URL as parameter.
For GlibC it ran without any leaks, but for uClibC it kept on increasing
its memory size.

Let me see if I get any more pointers and I'll update you.

Regards,
Vikram.